Hey everyone! I haven’t posted a crafty post in forever! That is going to change today 🙂 I recently saw “cupcake liner flowers” on Pinterest, and I decided to try them out! I added my own twist to them, and I thought I would make a little pictorial for you guys if you are interested in making them.
Lets get on with the tutorial, shall we?
1. Gather your supplies. You will need some cupcake holders, markers, scissors, circles of cardstock that will fit in the bottom of the cupcake holders, glue, tape, and sparkly things (glitter, rhinestones, etc.).
2. Use your marker to color the rim of the cupcake holder. You don’t need to make this perfect. I like the way it looks when the marker is a little uneven – the flower ends up looking more realistic.
3. Cut the petals of the flower. Do this by cutting out small triangles in the holder. You can make as many petals as you want!
4. Round the edges of the petals (this is optional), and glue or tape the circle of cardstock in the middle of the flower.
5. Create a circle of glue in the middle of the cardstock circle, and cover it with your sparkly things! Rhinestones, or even a button in the middle would look cute. Add whatever makes you happy 🙂
That’s it! I love the way these turn out – they are so delicate and pretty! I also like to tape them on twine to create a cute garland – it looks adorable hanging on a wall or over a window!
I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading!